Effective January 1, 2018
Thank you for your interest in and/or purchase of the professional services provided by Kriukoff Media ("Kriukoff.com", "KriukoffMedia.com", "Kriukoff Media", "Kriukoff Photography Inc", "us", "our", or "we"). By using our professional services, you agree to this Client Service Agreement and its terms, as listed here. Please read this Client Service Agreement carefully to ensure that you understand its terms and provisions.
This Client Services Agreement is made by and between Kriukoff Media and the Client pursuant to the following terms. The Client and Kriukoff Media hereby agree to the following:
- Kriukoff Media, at its sole discretion, will use any method it deems suitable to create video and photographic images of the premises designated by the Client ("Premises") to the specifications of the Client (the "Finished Product").
- Kriukoff Media reserves the right to require a non-refundable 50% deposit of the full amount due for the professional services requested before commencing any work or providing any service. The remaining balance will be due upon delivery of the first draft.
- Kriukoff Media will require that full payment for the professional services requested be made upon delivery of the first draft of Finished Product.
- Kriukoff Media shall furnish the Client with a digital copy of the branded, final version of the Finished Product via the Internet using services like Dropbox (or others), with a limited license to use the branded, final version of the Finished Product for purposes of marketing the Premises and/or the Client's business by any means, for as long as the Client desires. All branded delivered products will have Client's logo and the Kriukoff Media logo. The branded, final version of the Finished product can be used on the Client's website, Instagram, Fecabook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, in magazines, on billboards, on TV, and any other digital or print media.
- Kriukoff Media shall also furnish the Client an unbranded, final version of the Finished Product via the Internet using services like Dropbox (or others), with a limited license to use the unbranded, final version of the Finished Product on the MLS website only.
- All versions of drafts and the Finished Product can only be altered or updated by Kriukoff Media.
- Kriukoff Media shall be excused from any liability to the Client in the event the Client fails to permit timely access to the Premises by the Kriukoff Media staff.
- The Client represents and warrants it has obtained (i) the unrestricted consent of the owner or occupant of the Premises allowing full access to the Premises by Kriukoff Media staff and contractors to video and photograph the Premises as needed to produce the Finished Project, and (ii) the acknowledgment of the owner or occupant of the Premises that Kriukoff Media shall be the exclusive owner of all drafts and the final version of the Finished Product and/or the Raw Images as set forth herein.
- The Client acknowledges that if they reschedule or cancel a shoot within 48 hours of its scheduled start time, a $100 fee will be charged to the Client and due immediately. No fee shall be incurred by the Client in case the shoot needs to be rescheduled due to severe weather.
- Any non-refundable payments made to Kriukoff Media will not be refunded for cancelled shoots.
- The Client acknowledges this is not a work made for hire agreement. Kriukoff Media shall be the exclusive owner of all versions of all drafts and the Finished Product, and will hold all of the copyrights and intellectual property rights for all versions of the Finished Product, drafts, and any other raw works or content created by Kriukoff Media.
- The Client shall not, directly or indirectly, (i) solicit or attempt to solicit any employee or contractor of Kriukoff Media to terminate their employment or contractor relationship with Kriukoff Media, or (ii) hire or attempt to hire any employee or contractor of Kriukoff Media, for any reason without the express written consent of Kriukoff Media.